Point Of Distribution Sites
Free bottles of water, water filters, replacement cartridges, and home water testing kits are available at the following locations. Water resource sites (or PODS) do NOT ask for IDs. They may ask for your address but you do not need to give it if you feel uncomfortable. They are asking for addresses in an attempt to confirm only Flint residents are getting the water.
POD hours are Monday – Saturday noon – 6:00 p.m.
- Ward 1 – Mt. Carmel Church, 1610 W Pierson Rd – NEW! Previously located in Ross Plaza
- Ward 2 – St. Mark Missionary Baptist Church, 3020 DuPont St
- Ward 3 – Mt. Calvary Missionary Baptist Church, 4805 N. Saginaw St.
- Ward 4 – 2804 N. Franklin Ave – between Maryland and Dakota
- Ward 5 – Former Flint Farmer’s Market Building – 420 E. Boulevard
- Ward 6 – West Court Street Church of God, 2920 W. Court St.
- Ward 7 – Grace Emanuel Baptist Church, 3502 Lapeer Rd
- Ward 8 – Lincoln Park United Methodist Church, 3410 Fenton Road
- Ward 9 – Eastown Bowl Bowling Alley, 3001 S. Dort Highway
There are many churches and organizations distributing water throughout the city as well. Call 2-1-1 (or 866-561-2500 if your phone won’t dial 2-1-1) for more information. Below is an MTA bus route map to the PODS.
Please check the site often for any changes that may occur to the sites.
While we haven’t received an updated one yet with the new Ward 7 POD; the bus route is the same as it was for Dort Federal Event Center.